Great! You’ll need the account number for the bank account you want your pay deposited to, as well as the Bank Routing number for that bank. You can find this information at the bottom of one of your bank’s checks. If you don’t have a checking account, or if you do not have checks, you can get this information from your bank’s online banking site, or by calling your bank’s customer service number.
- Follow this link to AYSO, and login with your AYSO username and password: https://atyourserviceonline.ucop.edu/ayso/
- On the main AYSO menu, choose Direct Deposit from the Income & Taxes menu in the upper right of the screen.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and instructions to choose Direct Deposit and enter your bank account information.
- When you have finished entering your info, AYSO will display a Review screen to allow you to double-check your entries. Be sure to click the CONFIRM button after you review to save your data.
- It can take 2-3 weeks for Direct Deposit to take effect after enrolling, so you will continue to receive paper paychecks in the interim. You can always log back into AYSO to check the status; you will see a “Pending” message on the Direct Deposit screen while the changes are being processed.
If you have any trouble or questions with Direct Deposit signup, please contact the UCSC Payroll Office at 459-2488 or email email@example.com. A Payroll representative will help you complete the process.
It’s easy to create an AYSO username and password.
- Follow this link to AYSO: https://atyourserviceonline.ucop.edu/ayso/
- Under the Username/Password section, choose: New to UC and have a temporary password?
- On the next screen, enter your Social Security number without dashes. (for example, 123456789)
- In the password field, enter your Date of Birth in the format MMDDYYYY without any slashes or dashes. (for example, 07221981)
- Follow the screen prompts to create a username and select a new password. You will then be directed to the AYSO Main Menu.
Now that you have your account setup you can view the instructions for setting up direct deposit.
If you have trouble with AYSO accepting your temporary login using Social Security number and Date of Birth, contact the UCSC Payroll Office at 459-2488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. A Payroll representative will help you figure out how to get going with AYSO.
No worries! Just call the UCSC Payroll Office at 459-2488 or email email@example.com. A Payroll representative will help you figure out how to get going with AYSO.